Better Utilizing Investments to Leverage Development
Better Utilizing Investments to Leverage Development, or BUILD Transportation Discretionary Grant program (formerly known as TIGER), provides a unique opportunity for the U.S. Department of Transportation to invest in road, rail, transit and port projects that promise to achieve critical national objectives.
Determining the costs, benefits, and positive impacts of large infrastructure projects requires rigorous data-driven analyses. Econsult Solutions, Inc. provides applicants for BUILD grants with the right support for submitting accurate, convincing, and competitive grant applications.
We work with public agencies to help them show to what extent their project will have positive economic, transportation, social, and environmental impacts and achieve the desired outcomes of the BUILD program. Key services include:
- Benefit-cost analyses;
- Review and analysis of applications prior to submission;
- Full preparation of application package.
Econsult Solutions, Inc. brings a wealth of experience as transportation experts and urban economists. We clearly understand the requirements and expectations of the commonwealth grant program administered by the Office of the Budget and know how to present strong, solid cases to the evaluation committees.
- Port Authority Transit Corporation Speedline (PATCO), Franklin Square Station ($12.6 million awarded)
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), 30th Street Market-Frankford Station Renovation ($15 million awarded).
- PRPA Packer Avenue Warehouse Removal in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bronx River Greenway in New York City, NY ($10 million awarded).
- Center City Philadelphia Dilworth Plaza, PA ($15 million awarded).
- SEPTA CSX Seperation Project in West Trenton, NJ ($10 million awarded).
- Waterbury Naugatuck River Greenway Phase 1, CT ($10 million awarded).