How We Can Help
True thought leaders always push the boundaries to inspire innovation and set themselves apart. At ESI ThoughtLab, we are committed to reinventing thought leadership programs and decision-support tools to keep your organization at the market forefront.
By blending visionary thinking with analytical insights, and 360-degree outreach, we provide high-impact thought leadership to help organizations stay ahead of the curve.
"Lou and his team did a terrific job helping us with our Work Ahead series of reports. From idea development through to fact checking, they were in the trenches with us all the way."
Benjamin Pring, Vice President and Director, Cognizant's Center for the Future of Work
3 Steps for Creating High-Impact Decision Support
- Identify ahead-of-the-curve thinking and actionable insights that will set you apart.
- Develop fresh ideas by staying on top of public- and private-sector research, including competitive studies.
- Draw on insights from advisory boards of industry leaders and prominent experts.
- Focus on technological innovation and its implications for business and government.
- Harness advanced analytics to assess future trends and scenarios, and their impacts.
- Take a multidisciplinary approach that considers economic, political, consumer, and market shifts.
- Build on a deep body of research with senior executives, policymakers, futurists, and academic leaders.
Apply analytics and mixed-methods research to validate and present your thinking. The most effective thought leadership is macro-to-micro.
- Global and country forecasting
- Scenario and risk analysis
- Industrial analysis
- Economic modeling
- Consumer trends
- Benchmarking and indexing
- Big data analytics and forecasting
- Economic and social impact
- Cost-benefit and ROI analysis
- City and geospatial mapping
Deliver decision support in compelling formats across media channels and devices.
Reaching executives requires unique analysis delivered in formats that are innovative, interactive, and digestible.
- Twitter chats
- Advisory boards
- Performance indicators
- Competitor insights
- Interactive infographics
- Unique indices
- Benchmarking tools
- Data navigators
- Alternative scenarios
- Viral content
- Decision-support microsites
- 5-minute briefings
- Modular content