Julia Cohen is a Senior Analyst at Econsult Solutions, Inc. with expertise in quantitative and spatial analysis. Prior to joining ESI as an Analyst in 2019, Ms. Cohen interned with ESI while completing a dual Master’s degree in City Planning and Historic Preservation at University of Pennsylvania, with a concentration in community development and a certificate in spatial analysis. She also served as an equity policy intern for DVRPC, where she worked on projects related to the Public Participation Task Force, the Transportation Improvement Program selection process, and health in the City of Camden.
Before joining ESI as an Analyst, Ms. Cohen held the following positions:
- Research Assistant at Econsult Solutions (2019)
- Equity Policy Intern at Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (2018-2019)
- Research Assistant at University of Pennsylvania (2017-2019)
- Architectural Conservation Intern at Fairmount Park Conservancy (2016-2017)
- Research Assistant at the Metropolitan Museum of Art (2013-2016)
- Archtober Coordinator at the Center for Architecture/AIANY (2014-2015)
Ms. Cohen received a dual Master’s in City Planning and Master of Science in Historic Preservation from the University of Pennsylvania in 2019. She received her BA in Art History from Carleton College in 2012.