Analyses of housing market situations and project evaluations
At Econsult Solutions, Inc. (ESI), we are equipped to support affordable housing efforts through providing the necessary analyses of current housing market situations and project evaluations.
With an expansive background in market research, economic analyses, and strategic planning, as well as expertise in housing and real estate, ESI is fit to support affordable housing efforts at all project levels. We have supported cities, municipalities, and states with their efforts and continue to provide crucial data and analyses that affect public policy and community development. We also work with developers to provide compliant market studies for their tax credit applications and to help them maximize the value of their credit allocation.
Our business advisory services include:
- Housing Market Forecasting.
- Economic & Fiscal Analyses.
- Housing Needs Assessments.
- Economic and Demographic Trends Analyses.
- Housing Policy Assessments and Program Evaluations.
- Project Feasibility Evaluations.
- Tab 4 Market Study/Housing Needs Assessment of a LIHTC submission.
Our experts include: John Paone, M.P.A., with a wealth of experience in housing and community development, as well as the former Executive Director of the Philadelphia Authority and Deputy Director of the Philadelphia Office of Housing and Community Development.