We provide top quality expert support in a variety of litigation settings. Our experts include Ph.D. economists, university instructors, former high-level government officials, highly skilled researchers, analysts, and modelers. Our experience and academic credentials in real estate, transportation, policy, and general economics make us ideally suited for:
Reports and White Papers – We provide analyses to help make business decisions or to help educate a skeptical public or governmental agency. We prepare objective, thorough, defensible reports based on high-level economic and statistical analysis, including:
- Economic and fiscal impact studies;
- Financial feasibility analyses;
- Due diligence reports; and
- Market studies.
Expert Testimony – We provide services, including expert reports, depositions and trial testimony, in a wide variety of disputes, including:
- Commercial damages;
- Real estate damage calculations;
- Interest rate determination;
- Bankruptcy proceedings; and
- Business interruption claims.
Sample cases include:
- Damages associated with delayed sales in a large scale, high-end condominium project in New York City;
- Valuation in a property tax case;
- Lost revenue from unplanned rail service interruption in DC;
- Interest rate determination for a bankruptcy case concerning a golf course in Florida;
- Change in value of properties near a landfill in Minnesota;
- Economic interpretation of a lease in a CERCLA case.