ESI President and Principal, Stephen Mullin, will speak at the Philadelphia Business Journal’s (PBJ) 2017 Economic Forecast on the panel titled “What’s Ahead for Greater Philadelphia in 2017?” on January 12, 2017 at The Loews Hotel in Philadelphia.
This will be PBJ’s Second Annual Economic Forecast. This half day event will consist of diving deep into major topics and concerns for the greater Philadelphia region.
Panel Topics Include:
- What’s Ahead for Greater Philadelphia in 2017?
- The Philadelphia Brand: What is it and what should it be?
- Crane Watch: What’s next for Greater Philadelphia Real Estate?
- Building and Inclusive Economy: The Philadelphia Challenge
Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Joel Naroff, President, Naroff Economic Advisors and ESI Senior Advisor
- Patrick Pilch, National Healthcare Practice Leader, Co-Founder and Co-Leader of the BDO Center for Healthcare Excellence & Innovation
- John Fry, President, Drexel University
- Michael Heller, President and CEO, Cozen O’Connor
- Michael Forman, Chairman and CEO, FS Investment Corp.
- Charles Breder, Division President, Toll Brothers Inc.
- Bill Glazer, President and CEO, Keystone Property Group
- Michael Markman, President, BET Investments
- Roger Thomas, President and Co-Founder, Workspace Property Trust
- Bob Moul, CEO, Cloudamize
- Lori Reiner, Partner-in-Charge, EisnerAmper
- Shelley Smith, Partner, Archer & Greiner, former Philadelphia City Solicitor
Date: January 12, 2017
Time: 7 am to 12 pm
Location: The Loews Hotel
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
For more information, click here.