Fund Your Transportation Project
The “BUILD Transportation Discretionary Grant” is a $900 million competitive funding program which supports transportation infrastructure projects that have a local or regional impact. State, local and tribal governments, including U.S. territories, transit agencies, port authorities, organizations, and other various subdivisions are eligible to participate and receive funding. This is the tenth round of the BUILD grant program (formerly known as TIGER), which has awarded $7.1 billion to 554 projects since its inception.
Applications Due: Monday, July 15, 2019
Econsult Solutions Can Help With Your Application
Our service includes:
- Preparation of your full application package;
- Completing full benefit-cost analyses;
- Conducting a NOFO compliance review;
- Reviewing and analyzing your application as a third-party prior to submission.
About BUILD Funding for 2019
- The FY 2019 Appropriations Act appropriated $900 million to be awarded by the DOT for National Infrastructure Investments.
- The maximum grant award is $25 million, the minimum amount is $5 million and no more than $90 million can be awarded to a single State.
- Applications must be submitted to Grants.gov. If you do not have a Grants.gov account, opening a new account takes 2-4 weeks to complete. If you have an existing account, you do not need to apply for a new one. Do not hesitate to contact us with further questions.
- In 2018, 851 eligible applications from all 50 states, as well as U.S. territories and the District of Columbia were submitted in response to the BUILD Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), nearly double the applicants received in 2017. Overall, applicants in 2018 requested more than $10.9 billion in funding.
- In 2018, 59 percent of the applications were for rural projects, and 62 projects were awarded to rural grant applications.
- For further information and to find out if you are eligible for BUILD funds here.
Our BUILD/TIGER Clients
- SEPTA Rehabilitation of 30th Street Market-Frankford Station ($15 million awarded)
- Bronx River Greenway in New York City, NY ($10 million awarded)
- Center City Philadelphia Dilworth Plaza, PA ($15 million awarded)
- SEPTA CSX Separation Project in West Trenton, NJ ($10 million awarded)
- Waterbury Naugatuck River Greenway Phase 1, CT ($10 million awarded)
Contact us Today