On June 24, 2014 ESI Director and EB-5 expert, Daniel Miles, will be a panelist at Ballard on Demystifying EB-5 Program Funds in Real Estate Development Finance.
In today’s challenging economic times, traditional forms of capital often come up short. For U.S.-based businesses and real estate projects that create jobs, funding through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program can fill a variety of capital funding gaps, including serving as mezzanine financing, replacing or augmenting bank financing, or supplementing the equity contribution. In recent years, the majority of these investments have occurred in real estate development projects involving new construction, renovations, or expansions.
At this breakfast briefing, we will take a look at some of the common questions related to EB-5 Program financing, such as:
- How to utilize the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program to fund real estate development projects
- How to establish your own EB-5 Regional Center Designation
- How to work with existing EB-5 Regional Centers
- Where to fit EB-5 Program financing in the Capital Stack
- Tricks of the trade – what PIDC has learned with more than $600 million EB-5 loans for 27 projects
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM | Registration and Breakfast
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM | Seminar
Matthew N. McClure, Ballard Spahr
Debbie A. Klis, Ballard Spahr
Daniel Miles, Ph.D., Econsult Solutions
Anne B. Nevins, Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation
For more information, contact Peter Szekeres at 215.864.8532 or email@example.com.