Huang discussed the numbers ESI found in its analysis of the state’s nonprofit developers. Among the numbers discussed:
- Over the last 25 years, non profit developers have made a total investment of $6 billion in New Jersey
- Up to 82,000 jobs and $5.5 billion in wages have been added to New Jersey’s economy.
- New Jersey has made $320 million in state tax revenue from nonprofit developers.
- South Jersey has had 390 nonprofit development projects that have accounted for $4.8 billion in economic impacts.
- A total of $12 billion in has been added into the state’s economy thanks to nonprofit developers.
To read the article in its entirety, click here.