Principal and Founder Richard Voith along with Senior Analyst Jing Liu coauthored a paper named “Is More Affordable Housing Better? The Housing Price Effects of Concentrating LIHTC Developments in Los Angeles” and was presented at the Association for Public Policy and Management Research Conference on November 12.
This is one of the products of a team leading “Mixed Income” projects, which focus on the impact of the country’s largest affordable housing production program, Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC).
Other coauthors include:
- Andrw Jakabovics, The Enterprise Foundation
- Raphael Bostic, President of the Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank
- Seva Rodnyansk, Occidental College
- Brian An, Georgia Institute of Technology, School of Public Policy
- Anthony Orlando, California State Polytechnic University
- Sean Zelenbach, SZ Consulting
Click here to view the presentation.
Click here to read the working paper.