ESI President and Principal, Stephen Mullin, will be featured as a speaker at the Philadephia Business Journal’s “first of 2016” economic forecast on January 14th, 2016. A half day event that will consist of a comprehensive deep dive into major topics and concerns for the greater Philadelphia region such as real estate, energy, transportation, and higher education.
Economic Conference Agenda:
7:00am – 8:00am Registration and continental breakfast
8:00am – 8:15am Welcome remarks by U.S. Senator Pat Toomey
8:15am – 8:45am What’s in store for the Philadelphia economy in 2016?
8:45am – 9:30am Boom Town: The future of commercial real estate in Greater Philadelphia
9:30am – 10:15am Philadelphia as an energy hub: Economic windfall or pipe dream?
10:15am – 10:30am Networking Break
10:30am – 11:15am Planes, trains and automobiles: Greater Philadelphia’s transportation challenges
11:15am- 12:00pm Higher Education: What’s it mean for economic development?
• Stephen Mullin, CEO, Econsult Solutions
• William Hankowsky, CEO, Liberty Property Trust
• Jerry Sweeney, CEO, Brandywine Realty Trust
• Joseph Coradino, CEO PREIT
• Steven T. Wray, Executive Director, Economy League of Greater Philadelphia • Philip Rinaldi, CEO, Philadelphia Energy Solutions
• Jeffrey Kneuppel, General Manager, SEPTA
• John Fry, President, Drexel University
• Stephen Spinelli, President, Philadelphia University and co-founder of Jiffy Lube International
*more speakers to come!
For more information about this event and to register, click here.