As we near the end of 2021, we looked at our highest viewed blog posts of the year! Thanks to staff, senior advisors, clients, and colleagues that contributed to Present Value in 2021. We’re looking forward to 2022 to continue showing our expertise among our practice areas for further engaging discussions with our experts.
Who will take the top spot as our most viewed blog post of the year? Scroll down to find out!
10. Wealth and Asset Management 4.0: Expert Views on Preparing for a New Era by Anna Sztrenfeld
9. Our Contribution to the Contemporary Equity and Inclusion Conversation by Lee Huang and Frank Robinson
8. Cybersecurity: A Smart City Imperative by Laura Garcell Nimylowycz
7. What is the Future of Museums? by Kyle Nguyen
6. How will the 2021 Stimulus Checks Impact Philadelphia’s Economy? by Rebecca DeJoseph and Julia Flanagan
5. ESI Experts Weigh in on the Future of Philadelphia’s Housing Market by Jing Liu, Richard Voith, Gina Lavery, and Frank Robinson
4. After US and China Alaska Meeting: A 2021 Outlook for US-China Relations by ESI and ANBOUND Contributors
3. Post Pandemic Cities – Is Being a Smart City the Solution? by ESI and ANBOUND Contributors
2. Permitting for New Construction Strong in Kensington and Point Breeze During the Pandemic by Jing Liu
1. The Relationship Between Community and Economic Development by Rysheema Dixon