Take time from your busy schedule as we head into this Thanksgiving to be grateful for good health and good food! While recovering from all the turkey you can eat, check out our Thanksgiving light read, where you can find recent blog posts and reports from ESI, as well as other interesting and relevant news happening around the world. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at ESI!
The latest from ESI’s Present Value Blog
- Making the Case for Shopping Local by Mike Daly
- Public Transportation is Needed to Maintain an Equitable City by Kennedy Sampson
- Most Promising Smart City Solution Provider in 2021! by Lee Huang
- The Role of Cities in Growing the Renewable Energy Market by Lindsay Durkalec
- How Can a Green Recovery Strategy Help Museums? by Joyce Lee
What We’ve Been Working on
- The Important Contributions of the Member Institutions of the New Jersey Association of State Colleges and Universities
- ImpactPHL Ventures Marks 5 Years: Seeding Tech and Innovation-Driven Impact for Philadelphia Region’s Future
- Newark Connected City
This month we highlighted our work on real estate and how we have assisted clients in this practice area. Econsult Solutions’ real estate practice marries academic-level rigor with real world experience to provide government and private sector clients with a wide range of analyses, advice, planning, and presentation.
More Articles of Interest
- House passes $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill that includes transport, broadband and utility funding, sends it to Biden by Jacob Pramuk, CNBC
- The UN Climate Summit Is Over—and Nobody’s Happy by Mark Hertsgaard, Mother Jones
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2022, PWC